[WT-support] Remote operation

William Liporace wc2l at wc2l.com
Mon Nov 21 12:45:23 CET 2016

SUCCESS - Well sort of ;-)
I have radio communications. It was the serial device causing my
problems all day yesterday!!!  The radio likes USB-> Serial port device
direct but does not through the RCC. I am going to have to look for a
single version. I really don't want to carry an 8 port USB-> serial 8
ports!! ODD as they say!!

The next issue that I didn't think about, for some reason, the Microsoft
Surface is requiring me to hit Function - F key to send CW. Thought I
will have to spend some researching that.

I am still not seeing packet spots (Yea I turned on broadcasting) and I
have to look at setting some of the Yaesu scripts up. So I don't seem to
be able to tune the radio from the keyboard.

Will WC2L

--
William Liporace WC2L
http://www.wc2l.com or http://dxc.wc2l.com