[WT-support] proper place for CTY files

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Mon Feb 22 22:51:38 CET 2016

Dave ... you first need to go to CONTROL PANEL-->FILE EXPLORER OPTIONS-->
VIEW TAB and check SHOW HIDDEN FILES, FOLDERS and DRIVES.  There are a few
more options here you might want to check.  This step allows viewing the
PROGRAM DATA Folder.

Now you will find all of the Win-Test Config Sub-Folders at     C:\Program
Data\Win-Test

73 --> Dave, W9PA

  _____