[WT-support] Update

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Oct 30 18:02:00 CET 2015

I recommend the full install, not the upgrade, especially when moving from
such an old version.

You just install it in the same directory as the prior version, and all of
your settings will be preserved.  Do *not* uninstall the old version, just
install the new version.

Don't forget to right click on the installer and select "Run as
Administrator."

After the install, make sure the Win-Test shortcut is marked "Run as
Administrator" (right click, Properties, check the box at the bottom of the
Compatibility tab).