[WT-support] WinTest PLEASE support Yaesu FT-991

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Oct 5 21:42:53 CEST 2015

Marcin,

The CAT commands for the FT-991, FT-2000, FTDX-5000, and FTDX-9000 appear
to be about the same except for special commands not used by Win-Test.

Try setting radio type = FT-2000 or FTDX-9000.  As long as the baud rate
and RS-232 parameters are set correctly to match the radio, this should
work fine.

Please test and let us know.

My FT-2000 scripts for Win-Test should also work fine on your FT-991.
Please test.

http://bit.ly/wtscripts