[WT-support] wrong QRG logged using so2v

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Mar 23 18:17:47 CET 2015

Hi Anton

Le 23/03/2015 17:54, Anton Koval, MW0EDX a écrit :

> You say "voluntarily excluded" - by who ?

F5MZN and me. We rather focused on SO2R which was (and still is) the
best way to manage "dual-operating" for serious contesting.

> Also, any chance of making the VFO B operational with the Icom rigs ?

Probably not either, as the majority of the ICOM rigs don't send this
information in the CAT data flow, or VFO-B can't always be set. And
developing specific code for a radio without having one on the desk is
not very easy (to say the least).

73

Larry - F6FVY

--