[WT-support] Operating Split Question

William Liporace wc2l at wc2l.com
Wed Mar 11 00:42:01 CET 2015

I tried Win-Test for the very first time in the ARRL DX SSB contest.
Maybe I should have kicked the tires a bit more, but the only thing that
I really had an issue with was chasing spots on 40.  When I clicked on a
spot at 7055, the  VFO-B would be set to TX on 7235. When I clicked on
then next spot at 7060, it would set VFO-A for TX and set VFO-B for RX
on 7255.  This is all from a foggy memory, but it did make chasing spots
a bit more difficult.

I am running a Yaesu FTdx5000. The program doesn't have that radio
definition. I was told be a couple of people to use the FT-2000 for the
radio definition. A little forum reading says to use that or the
FTdx9000. I did not switch it during the contest.

TNX Will WC2L