[WT-support] Problem in Upgrade to 4.17

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jul 1 03:05:00 CEST 2015

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 5:52 PM, IW1QN Federico <iw1qn at yahoo.it> wrote:

> I have WinTest 4.16 and I want to Upgrade to 4.17.
> I download Upgrade FIle......
> In Win7Pro-64Bit I execute Upgrade like Administrator.
> Updating work, then I execute Wintest, but Version is Always 4.16!!!!!
> I try to install in another <DIR> and then Manually Copy to the Wintest
> <DIR>, but When I execute Wintest, Version is Always 4.16......

I see the problem too, but it only happens if you select *Options ->
Language -> Italian*.  If you select any other language, it displays
version 4.17 (try this).

So, I think it was only one little label that didn't get updated, for
Italian only, but you really are running 4.17 even though it says 4.16 when
you select Italian.