[WT-support] Targets display in Stat Window

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Aug 6 23:02:31 CEST 2015

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 1:20 PM, <Georgek5kg at aol.com> wrote:

>  I use the targets displayed in the Statistics Window to track my progress
> hour by hour during a contest.  It would help greatly if the target
> displays each hour were color coded by band, but I have not found a way to
> do that.  Is that possible?

It is not possible because if you look at the targets file (.obf file) with
Notepad, you'll see that it contains only one line per hour, no band info.

Instead, print a rate sheet by opening your old log:

   1. Press Ctrl-F9 to display *Statistics* window.
   2. At the bottom of the window, click on *Log* tab (not *Targets*)
   3. Right click on window, *Band -> All (detailed)* (select)
   4. Right click again, *Copy as Text*
   5. Open *Notepad*
   6. *Edit -> Paste*
   7. *Format -> Font -> Courier*
   8. *File - > Print*

Or use my free Cabrillo Statistics program <http://bit.ly/cabstat> (CBS) to
generate a rate sheet from your old Cabrillo log.