[WT-support] Station Type not changable in ARI! (Tonno Vahk)

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Apr 29 19:18:59 CEST 2015

Problem confirmed, and it seems to be limited to this one contest.

I have opened Task #361
<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=361> to track this
issue.  In the mean time, the only work-around I can suggest for now is to
set the Mult station type to "Support".  QSOs will be marked "R1" and
"R1+".  We can fix the logs later.

But the timers in the Alt-R window cannot be used; you'll have to scroll
backwards in the log to see when you can QSY.

Note:  the ARI contest rules do not indicate if the TXID column has to be
set to 0 and 1 in the Cabrillo log to indicate RUN and MULT.  For
Multi-Single, I think Win-Test should do this, but it is not currently
doing this.