[WT-support] new computer

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Apr 10 21:11:00 CEST 2015

Please follow the step-by-step instructions here:

http://bit.ly/registerwt

You do not need a new password, but you do need to install the full
version, not the update, not the demo version, and you should right click
and select "Run as Administrator" to run the installer.

You will only need to request a new registration code after running the
installer, as described in the doc.  Don't be alarmed if Win-Test starts in
demo mode; that is normal until you register it.