[WT-support] Fwd: Why Extract and Save QSO shifts time?

Fabio IZ4AFW / NZ1W iz4afw at iz4afw.org
Fri Apr 3 09:47:21 CEST 2015

Hi guys,
    I have the same problem as Tonno, extraction of QSO audio seems to not
work very well.
While I know that we can use Audacity for trimming the audio to the
"interesting" part, I assume that this should not be needed and the
software should be fixed, as AltGr-Enter appears to work well.
Even if not a major issue, I think this could be fixed easily by the
developers.

Thanks
Ciao,
 Fabio