[WT-support] Cabrillo Issue ?

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 02:48:09 CEST 2015

Yes, the term Exchange can be a bit confusing.  In the case of the  ARRL DX
contest, the Exchange is your ARRL Section.  The log checkers need  to know
this in order to award certificates in the Section from which the  stn
operated.  In your case, this was ENY.

Any time the robot tells me that my Location is not correct, it reminds me
to enter my Section.  At least, this is the case with an ARRL HF  contest.

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL 34242
941-400-1960

In a message dated 4/2/2015 8:01:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,