[WT-support] Cabrillo Issue ?

William Liporace wc2l at wc2l.com
Fri Apr 3 01:24:58 CEST 2015

I had used Win-Test for the ARRL-DX SSB (first effort with Win-Test). I
had the program create the export files. When I looked at the Cabrillo
file, it looked OK. I submitted the log to the ARRL. The file said
location unknown. Looked on line to see what they wanted. I guessed it
was looking for the state. Resubmitted the log and got the same reply.

I imported the ADIF to N1MM+ and let it create the Cabrillo file. It
added the correct line: LOCATION: ENY  It was looking for the section,
not the state. It appears that Win-Test does not add the Location line
at all. I am not sure why!

TNX Will WC2L