[WT-support] SCP question

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 14:42:21 CEST 2014

Charlie, NF4A, I always find that installing a new SCP file to be  tricky.
I have always thought that installing an SCP file should be as  ease as
installing a CTY file, but it isn't.

For starters, here is what I can suggest:

1. Right click on the "Check partial result" window, and check on "Used
files list...".  This will display the name of the file that is being  used.

2. Install the latest MASTER.SCP into  the ProgramData/Win-Test/databases
directory on your C drive.

If you can't figure it out, pse give me a call on the twisted-cell, and
I'll talk you thru it.

73, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 10/21/2014 10:57:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,