[WT-support] RFI and Wintest

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Mar 25 21:58:48 CET 2014

Try a different keyboard, maybe a wireless keyboard and mouse, or put
ferrite beads on all cables leading to the PC, as many turns as you can.
 Mix #31 works well.

Of course make sure it's really RFI and not a configuration error.  Perhaps
the PTT and CW pins are reversed.  This will cause a key down carrier for
the duration of the message.