[WT-support] Wish List - More (local/national) contests

Stewart GM4AFF stewart at gm4aff.net
Wed Jan 8 15:50:27 CET 2014

It is indeed unfortunate that WinTest doesn’t have a customisable contest ‘template’. Perhaps just a menu item that allows one to build or create a contest by selecting rules or checks, and perhaps providing a multiplier file. Maybe even the ability to alter the Expedition format a little to include an extra field, or a multiplier facility. Personally I would like to have the UK VHF Activity Contests correctly handled.

Having said all that, I still think it’s the best contest logger going, and I use it even if I have to mangle the final Cabrillo file!

73

Stewart

GM4AFF