[WT-support] Auto spot when S&P

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Jan 5 15:52:55 CET 2014

Hi Ron - the correct and easy  way to do this is to tell your cluster
node what you want to hear.  For example, AR Cluster V6 has a command
spotterstate=[WV, PA, VA]... these are just examples, but you get the idea.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.