[WT-support] Serial speed for WTROTATOR -- other than 4800 for yaesu

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 15:27:53 CEST 2014

The source code for the K3NG arduino rotor interface is open source. See
http://blog.radioartisan.com/yaesu-rotator-computer-serial-interface/ .
It would not be difficult to change the source code to support 4800
baud. All of the tools needed to do this are free and available at
arduino.cc .

73,
Steve, N2IC