[WT-support] Win-Test registration failed

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Oct 31 19:13:57 CET 2013

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 7:57 AM, dl2alf <dl2alf at arcor.de> wrote:

> **
>
> Following the same Win-Test registration procedure as always, I've got no
> answer from the robot so far after several attempts.
>
> I did check the customer account number and callsign many times.
> I did enter the correct computer code from Win-Test via Cut&Paste (no
> blanks at all!).
> I did see the confirmation page on the web after pressing the
> "Registration key request" button.
> My e-mail address entered during the purchase is valid and is the same I
> am using here in this forum.
>
> Any idea?
>
> PS: Yes, I've checked all my spam folders already.

W9NY recently reported a similar issue.  None of the many emails sent by
the robot got through to him, even though everything was correct.  I
speculate that the emails generated by the robot are being blocked by
certain specific ISPs, perhaps because they think they are spam, or maybe
the robot system is erroneously listed on some type of black list at
present.

Write directly to Hervé, F5HRY, f5hry (at) wanadoo (dot) fr . He can check
the registration key request logs and send you the registration key that
was sent by the robot but never received.