[WT-support] Auto CQ bug in 4.11.0?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 30 17:21:17 CET 2013

If you are using a microHAM box as an "External DVK," programming messages
via the Router software, and executing them via "classic" mode (LPT pins)
or microHAM control protocol, Win-Test probably has no way to know when a
voice message has ended, so it can only do repeqt timing based on a when a
message is starting.

However, if you use the microHAM box as an external *sound card* named USB
Voice CODEC, and program messages via Shift+F1, and select the Win-Test
"Internal DVK", then Win-Test knows the length of every message.  So the
repeat timing should work better using Internal DVK rather than External
DVK.

On the other hand, I've seen about three reports from microHAM users that
only the first few seconds of a message will play, then it stops.  I'm
still not sure exactly what is causing that.