[WT-support] Spit operation for DX stations

G0SBN G0SBN at talktalk.net
Sat May 11 16:13:30 CEST 2013

Hello All

I am using Flexradio PowerSDR software and WinTest ok in contests but I
would like to use it with Skimmer to help when operating as a DX station
handling a cw pileup.

I am taking the IQ stream from the Flex to Skimmer and the calls heard
(decoded) are populating the WinTest  "band map window" via a DXCluster
config between Skimmer and WinTest. PowerSDR/WinTest/Skimmer are all
communicating together via virtual com ports for frequency control and also
for keying from WinTest.

Question: I want to operate using this configuration in "split" mode ie. My
listening frequency doesn't change but when I double click a call in the
"band map, list window" I want it to populate the log field and send the
frequency to VFO B and remain in "split" mode, this will make it easier for
me to work my pileup.

Any help appreciated - Glen G0SBN