[WT-support] Creating a log file

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Mar 24 23:08:34 CET 2013

After pasting, did you press *OK* or hit *CANCEL* by mistake?

Also, when you did the PASTE, are you sure that everything made it OK, and
nothing was truncated?  It's very easy to copy a few extra blanks to the
clipboard by mistake; if they are "leading" blanks, the registration key
may be truncated when you try to paste it.

The screen shots in http://bit.ly/registerwt show exactly what to do, step
by step, starting with Step 6 on Slide 10.