[WT-support] per windows user "ops" directory?

Alexander Kurpiers a.kurpiers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 13:27:35 CEST 2013

Idea is not so bad - unfortunately I need the Windows logins, too, as
different programs need to run for the different bands.

The best I can do probably is have a batch script that copies the right
wav files.

Or maybe - I could write a login.wts that uses os.getenv() (if
supported...) to do this automatically.

...but now it really gets too special. I'll report once I've done it...

73' Alexander