[WT-support] Contest recorder under MS Windows 7 starter edition.

Blinov Igor rw3xl at yandex.ru
Fri Jan 4 08:19:31 CET 2013

Good day!
I have a question about contest recorder. When I try to go "Options"-"MP3 configuration" error message appear - "Parameter is set incorrectly". After pressing "OK" next window appear - "MP3 preferences configuration" in which field "Available MPEG Codecs" is empty. I try to copy lame_enc.dll to win-test catalog with no results. Other audio software like "Audacity" and "Free H-Q recorder" work fine. How to start contest recorder? Netbook is "ACER Aspire One D257".
---
Igor, RW3XL.