[WT-support] Call History for WIN-TEST

Sante - IK0HBN ik0hbn at libero.it
Wed Aug 28 19:52:07 CEST 2013

Hi Bob,
I think it's a formatting issue. It happened the same thing with last
release. I use it in a XDT file so to have the list always visible.
The file is regularly released on the CWOPS web page and the last two
times something went wrong. I'll send it to your private address.
Hope to know where errors occurred so to advice the ham who does this
file so to avoid further problems in next edition.
Bob, as usual, thank you!
Sante