[WT-support] Logging the CW Open Contest?

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Tue Aug 27 23:03:17 CEST 2013

Hello,

Has anyone figured out whether any of the WT contest modules will work for the CW Open contest coming up on August 31?  The exchange is serial number + name.

Also, any advice on using WT for the biweekly CWT contests?  I've been using the NAQP module.  It's works okay except that it won't take a four-digit CW Ops number so I have to jot those down on paper.  Instead of going back well into the 20th century, I'd rather spend my time operating the second radio but.......

Thanks!

73, Hal W1NN