[WT-support] California QSO Party

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Aug 27 18:44:14 CEST 2013

NR5M suggested using the IOTA contest for logging CQP with Win-Test, but of
course it won't track your mults properly, or help you with the proper
county abbreviations.  Just log the serial no. after the 599 and log the
4-letter county in the IOTA designator column.  WT will put a "?" on every
QSO, but it will still let you log it.

Exception:  no 160m support in IOTA, so you won't be able to log any CQP 160m
QSOs.