[WT-support] 2Tone RTTY encoder support?

Juha Rantanen oh6xx at sral.fi
Tue Aug 20 09:15:55 CEST 2013

Hi,

I made some tests with 2Tone based on the AA5AU's instructions on N1MM
http://www.rttycontesting.com/n1mm/n1mm-quickstart-2tone.html . I
downloaded 2Tone from
http://rttycontesting.com/downloads/downloads.htmland extracted it to
c:/ham/2tone (you can choose any folder). In Win-Test |
Options | RTTY configuration... I checked Run MMTTY and wrote
c:/ham/2tone/2tone.exe to the Path of MMTTY for Radio 1: -line. Don't press
Browse as you will not find 2tone.exe that way. Browse looks only for
MMTTY.exe. Win-Test at least opens 2Tone encoder window same way as it
opens MMTTY decoder window. I don't have any radio connected now so could
someone check whether this really works or not with live signals and
clicking callsigns on RTTY (Radio 1) -window.

73,
Juha OH6XX