[WT-support] I love Win-Test!

Shane Mattson K1ZR k1zr at comcast.net
Tue Aug 13 17:11:12 CEST 2013

I ran CT in the 90's and early 2000's and then switched to a popular (free)
contest logging program in 2009 when I began building a contest station at
this QTH.  After dealing with a few frustrating issues with the free
software I finally upgraded to Win-Test this year and am in absolute love
with the program...can't wait to use it in the 4 majors this upcoming
contest season!  Yes, I'm a little late to the party but I wanted to throw
out some kudos to the developers and folks who support Win-Test.

73,

Shane K1ZR