[WT-support] Contest recorder bug for WAEDC Audio file

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Aug 12 16:47:56 CEST 2013

Hi Sante et al.

Le 12/08/2013 16:28, Sante - IK0HBN a écrit :

> Another thing I'd like to see different is that QTC window entry has
> prority over everything and that's OK, but you can't stop playing
> contest recorder to correct or fill something you are listening wrong.
> You must close QTC window to have control of Contest recorder, for
> example putting it into Pause till you correct.

This is the reason why in 4.6.0 (24 oct. 2010...), the recorder shortcut
keys were made active (quote from release.txt) :

> - WAEDC : Received QTC window (Alt-L) : The contest recorder keys
>   are now active also in this window.

That way, you can control the recorder while the QTC window is in the
foreground.

Regarding the rewind process, I never have been able to reproduce this
bug, despite using XP 32-bit like you, apparently.

If you make your complete sound recording file and your log - and the
qtc file - available on a public repository or storage service, I can
try to check again when time permits.

73

Larry - F6FVY

--
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the
product being sold.- Andrew Lewis