[WT-support] Grab next mult from bandmap?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Aug 10 01:10:43 CEST 2013

I've updated the scripts so that the focus doesn't change if the cursor is
already in the secondary radio window.  I also added a third script to
allow Ctrl-Alt-Spacebar to work for the secondary radio the same as
Ctrl-Spacebar works for for the primary radio (grab spot closest to current
VFO frequency).

These and other Win-Test scripts are listed at http://bit.ly/wtscripts (see
Readme.txt file for the full list).

Thanks for the suggestion.