[WT-support] QTC-Traffic at WAE

Christian Janssen chris at dl1mgb.com
Tue Aug 6 10:19:15 CEST 2013

Nice idea, good luck ;-)

What are you doing if the audio recording is faulty and you miss QTCs? You will discover this not until the end of the contest when you listen to the tapes.

As you don't have the capability to log the QTCs online into the computer I guess your target is not to win the contest. So you don't need each QTC. So of course you can ask the big guns for QRS. If they do, they will get rid off their QTCs and you get the QTCs. And if not, they will not get rid off the QTCs and loose. And you can concentrate on the next one.

Trust me, every erious big gun who wants to win, also has to get rid off the QTCs. And therefore also has to accept QRS (at least on Sunday).

And a good opportunity to train QTCs is this one: http://dl1mgb.com/contest/index.php

Or for CW only you may test http://lcwo.net/

73s Chris DL1MGB