[WT-support] QTC synchronization

marcelo at alternex.com.br marcelo at alternex.com.br
Fri Sep 14 03:23:55 CEST 2012

Hello
A friend of mine asked me to check his M/S log for the WAE. It showed a different
number of QTCs for the Run and the MULT stations
I inspected both logs, and my conclusion was that the connection between the
computers was lost during a certain period, during which 5 QTC blocks were
sent.
It seems that when the connection was restored, all QSO data was synchd (including
the QSOs with QTC receiving stations), but the QTC files remained unchanged.
In short, QTCs were not synchronized over the network.
Is this due to a setup error, or is it an expected behavior?
Thank you
Marcelo, PY1KN