[WT-support] Audio routing problem with YCCC SO2R+

Dennis Egan egan.dennis88 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:49:05 CEST 2012

Bob

2nd option- In some of the Wintest documentation, they actually showed
how to use macros
to emulate a LATCH situation- I ifted this from that.
Setting up scenarios

A standard F1 message contains only the content of what is sent, i.e.
F1 = TEST CT3NT. When using Advanced SO2R mode the F1 message will
have the content plus the scenario to control audio and transmitting.
Imagine the following scenario:
F1 = $R2R2 $F1 $R1R2
This simple scenario will do the following. When the operator pushes
the F1 key, Win-Test will switch the headphones to radio2 only
($R2R2), transmit the content of standard F1 message (TEST CT3NT) and
when that is over will switch the headphones to left ear on radio1 and
right ear on radio2 ($R1R2).
$R2R2 $F1 set up the audio headphone settings and transmission in
moment 1 of the QSO
$R1R2 sets the audio headphone settings for moment 2 of the QSO

I realize it may not be exactly what you are looking for, but it might
work for you.

GL

UE