[WT-support] CTY.DAT with 10 years worth of callsigns

Bill Albrant radiok6cu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 00:46:15 CET 2012

*Jim...

I'm one of those people who use WinTest as my everyday logger (DX mode), so
this is a great asset!

I'm not courageous enough to "test" this out. If anyone can run this new
cty/dat file on WinTest and let us know, I'm sure there are others who
would like to use it as well.

One question. If it works with WinTest, and I update my cty.dat files, what
happens the next time we have an update for a contest? Will it overwrite
all the old calls, or will they be included? Perhaps a choice between the
regular and "complete" files would be available?

Thanks,

Bill, K6CU
***