[WT-support] XP + MicroHAM problem

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Feb 23 16:16:03 CET 2012

> But unable to use the Shift F keys to reprogram a mesg. To re program
> the MH MKII internal DVK , I have to maximize the MKII out of the
> tool tray click on the DVK tab and record then re record a new mesg !
> perfection ?

Why use the microHAM DVK at all when, as N6TV correctly states, the
Win-Test DVK provides more functions - particularly Shift-Fn, and
better control since it is integrated with the program?

Use the microHAM DVK for some "extra" fixed messages and control it
with an external PS/2 keypad (the keypad also permits recording
without bringing Router to the foreground).

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV

On 2/23/2012 9:50 AM, Wayne Kline wrote:

> Hi Bob Simon Bob has spent a Major time effort getting MicroHam
MicroKeyerII working with WinTest. The winkey CW mesg and reprogramming
on the fly was not problematic. Bob played his Magic and was able to Get
The MicroHam MicroKeyerII internal DVK to function with winTest via the
F keys. But unable to use the Shift F keys to reprogram a mesg. To re
program the MH MKII internal DVK , I have to maximize the MKII out of
the tool tray click on the DVK tab and record then re record a new mesg
! perfection ? the marriage of two excellent products with full
functionality .. can't wait Wayne W3EA