[WT-support] Call Stack in RTTY

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Feb 10 19:11:56 CET 2012

Try the "StackCalls" LUA script.  Just download StackCalls.zip from
http://bit.ly/wtscripts and follow the instructions in the Readme file.

I believe using the StackCalls script is easier than Pressing Alt-Enter,
Alt-1, Insert, Enter, etc., because it is fewer keystrokes, and you can add
one or more new callsigns to the Partner stack while you are working
someone else.

Once programmed as described in the Readme file, the technique is:

   1. Send exchange to first station in normal fashion
   2. While the exchange is being sent, press F12 and manually type one or
   more additional callsigns into the pop-up entry window, each call separated
   by one or more blanks, then press [Enter] to stack all of the callsigns
   into the partner window, and to close the pop-up entry box (or you can
   press Escape to cancel).
   3. After copying the received exchange from the first station, press F10
   which will automatically
      1. Send "TU" and [Enter] to log the first station
      2. Send "NW" (nextcallsign) + exchange to work the next station.

Repeat step 3 until the partner stack is empty.

StackCalls requires that you to *type* the callsigns into a pop-up entry
box, because there's no way to automatically grab a callsign from the RTTY
window and pass it to a LUA script.  Maybe someday it could be more
automated for RTTY, or the ESM script could be modified to do the same
things, but right now that is not possible.