[WT-support] Eliminating bad calls from bandmap

Tõnno Vähk tonno.vahk at gafm.ee
Thu Feb 9 20:50:41 CET 2012

Thanks, Larry,

But I am sure it would make a lot of WT users happy if they could do this
in WT. I would hate to complicate my station setup with another program.

Someone just sent me info that N1MM is doing exactly that (funnily enough
just a few weeks ago introduced)!! Look below.

I would very much appreciate WT guys trying to not stay behind..

***

N1MM Logger, 12.01.04, January 31, 2012

A list of blacklisted "packet" spot calls can now be imported or exported
from the Entry Window "File" menu. The format is a standard text file,
with one call per line. (coded by N2IC)

In a networked-computer configuration, when a user blacklists a call from
the bandmap or available window, the blacklist is updated on all
currently-connected computers. (coded by N2IC)