[WT-support] RTTY -$NEXT - $NEXTCALL---Macro Function

Richard Cariello rlcariello at verizon.net
Thu Feb 9 19:11:10 CET 2012

Hello to all,
Can someone supply me with the correct text for the $NEXT or $NEXTCALL macro function with the $CR function as mentioned in WinTest's macro description. Are there any other functions that have to be turned on to allow this function to work?

I have seen stations running qso's as W2XYZ TU NOW K2XYZ. I am hoping the $NEXT or $NEXTCALL will allow me to log the current callsign while automatically placing the next callsign into the log window to be worked.

Thanks for your help,
Rich AA2MF