[WT-support] N6TV esm.wts script

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Sep 30 23:57:31 CEST 2011

Instead of modifying the ESM script, you could just add a #CTRLPLUS to the
S&P message to silently log the QSO after it sends the F2 or INSERT message.
 Make sure the CtrlPlus.zip script file is installed in your Scripts folder.
 Download CtrlPlus.zip from http://bit.ly/wtscripts and read the Readme
file.  On phone, you may have to add the call the #CTRLPLUS to your Advanced
SO2R Scenarios since you can't put it in messages.

It also looks like you coded a "Return 1;" instead of a "Return 0;".
 Returning 1 requests a callback to the script a second time, after the
keystroke is processed ("post key processing").  I don't think that is
required.

The other changes are not needed.

Just change
      else
         if (not wtQso:IsDupe()) then -- Call only if not dupe
            sendMyCall();
         end;
      end;
      else
         sendMyCall();
      end;

if you want want call dupes (don't know why you would).  Maybe what you
really want is for Enter to always send your callsign, even if the callsign
field is empty?  In that case, change sendQuestionMark(); to sendMyCall();