[WT-support] Win-Test main logging window missing

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Mon Mar 21 14:06:08 CET 2011

Hi Joe, I see no answer yet to you. Bob must be out of town:)

What is main logging window?? There is no window for logging in the program. If you lose any windows it is probably due to having selected Floating windows from Options and changing to a lower resolution monitor after that so that some windows stay hidden outside the window. You have to select Options->Windows->Included in the main window and do restart of WT to get them back.

Anyhow, if your program does not start at all (if that is what you mean by losing main logging window) then I have no idea..

73
Tonno
Es5tv