[WT-support] Country File Error?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Mar 9 23:05:37 CET 2011

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Bill Albrant <radiok6cu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been dealing with a similar issue. You mentioned *"**It's also
> possible that you edited a copy of the a file in the Win-Test directory
> instead of the one in the /countryfiles directory.*"
>

>From the Win-Test menu, select File | Explore | /countryfiles directory to
see the list of files that Win-Test will use.

Which is which, and how do I make sure I'm editing the correct file???

As explained previously, it is very important to select Options | Data files
| Country files ... (shortcut:  CTYFILES [Enter]) to see which of the three
possible country files Win-Test is using for multiplier calculations.  You
always want to download the latest version, or if it still has KH6YR in it,
you will have to edit it yourself.