[WT-support] FT100D, need some advice

Antonio Galiana ea5by.tony at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:49:37 CEST 2011

Dear list.

I have the following "field day" setup which I am preparing for the next
weekend.

FT100D + DIGI KEYER + WINTEST 4.7.0 + WIN-XP SP3

In FT100:
VFO A is set to 14022.5 CW
VFO B is set to 14050.0 CW

In Wintest:
On Radio 1 band map I read:  VFO A .... 14022.5
On Radio 1 band map I read:  VFO B .... 14000.0

The issue is that my FT100 sends correctly its freq to Wintest but, on VFO A
in the bandmap window the word "split" appears continuously (the polling
rate selected into the Interface's configuration is "auto"). This means a
change of freq in the bandmap window only, not the radio,
(ex:14022.5<>823049khz).
Also, what is worst, the mode in the QSO entry window changes between CW &
SSB.

Any advice, please?

--
*73 de Tony*