[WT-support] R: WinKey for PTT in SSB ?

HB9CAT hb9cat at thezollingers.org
Sat Jul 23 07:19:39 CEST 2011

Actually the Win-test Ctrl-T command (tune) triggers PTT through the Winkey
in SSB as well.

Assuming we can live with the KEY line closed during SSB TX (which is the
case for me), that would actually be the solution. E.g. Win-Test to send
"Ctrl-T" during SSB DVK transmission.

In the meantime I'm triggering SSB PTT through a parallel port, but I have
to deal with 2 PTT lines, which I would prefer to avoid.

73,

Marco HB9CAT