[WT-support] log corrections

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sun Feb 6 02:13:04 CET 2011

Hi all...the op who used my station in cq160m went over in time by 33
minutes...he would like to claim 0 points for those who he worked past
his 30 hours...I looked at the cabrillo file and do not see a point
total to be adjusted to 0 points...any ideas how to do this..we want
to keep in the log the 24 qso's so that those operators will get
credit, but we need to make sure that the clock stops for points at
the correct point...he won't be making this mistake again...de Rick
NQ4I