[WT-support] wtDxTelnet problem with mobile broadband RESOLVED

Dez Watson g3ww.dez at virgin.net
Fri Nov 26 03:39:18 CET 2010

Thanks to all for pointing me in the right direction.

I am now getting spots sent from wtDxTelnet to the bandmap with my
mobile broadband dongle.

The Win-Test network Broadcast IP Address settings that I use at home on
ADSL needed to
be changed to the default setting of 127.255.255.255

Dez, G3WW

M6W in CQWW CW (80m LP Assisted)

Previously: