[WT-support] [?? Probable Spam] Re: Rotator program

Carlos Neves (CT3FQ) ct3fq at ct3team.com
Thu Nov 4 10:48:40 CET 2010

Hi Steve,

I have that problem with win-test.  I take more than a week to discover
what is blocking the UDP packets :-( ... then  I have download a
freeware sniffer tool called "wireshark" and the solution was disable
my "Kaspersky Anti-Virus NDIS Filter"  in the "Local Area Connections
Properties"...some anti-virus software blocks UDP traffic...;-)

  I'm running Windows XP on the three local network computers.
PstRotators works as TCP server in one of them and as a TCP client  at
the others  and its working well.

Hope this helps.
73