[WT-support] Have lost the download password

ct3fq (Carlos Neves) ct3fq at ct3team.com
Sun May 23 07:36:29 CEST 2010

Thanks for the help Bob,

My HD notebook has crashed and  I have lost all my stuff ... and unbelievable  my backup usb pen  stops to working too. I have tried the "PC Inspector File Recovery" without  results so I don't trust anymore in usb sticks for backups. I have learn a lesson...

... thanks to LoTW I have  recover my logs ... and  Win-test robot have send me a new password...

73