[WT-support] u2R and SO2R

hank.k8dd hank.k8dd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 00:05:40 CEST 2010

I just rebooted the PC .....
Router came up .....
Started Win-Test 4.5.1 with a recent nightly file ....
I could switch radios with the  *  key, but there was that 1-2 sec delay
before it sent from the F-keys.
Typed Setup, the "Interfaces Configuration screen came up, pressed the Enter
key.  The WinTest window went all white for a second and came back and down
on the bottom of the log area was   *  USB micro2R v1.02 detected  *
No delay sending CW from the F-keys!!
Dueling CQ's works!

Thanks!!

73    Hank    K8DD

--
"I knew that God put me on this earth to be on the radio."    Ed Bradley

"Me too!"    K8DD
-