[WT-support] Coomunication WinTest with wtDxTelnet

Ulf, DL5AXX dl5axx at ehrlich-family.de
Sun Jan 31 18:00:58 CET 2010

Hi all,

While checking Mike's spot issue, I encountered some strange behaviour in
the communication of wtDxtelnet and WinTest.

There is no communication between Telnet and WinTest on the local PC until I
start a packet sniffer (WireShark).
I attached another computer to check the behaviour in the network. WinTest
on that computer communicates without any problem with the local WinTest as
also with wtDxTelnet, no matter if the packet sniffer is running or not.

As soon as I stop the sniffer, the local communication stops between WinTest
and wtDxTelnet.

Is there anybody out, who is not running 160m and can give me some hints?

73 Ulf, DL5AXX